Want to work with Oh K!?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our UK team!
If the below description sounds like you, please send your CV to Happinesseveryday@ohklife.com
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Department: Brand Marketing
Reports to: Marketing Manager – Beauty
Date of Job Description: September 2019
Deadline to Apply: October 29th, 2019
Job Purpose: To assist the global communications team in executing the ongoing digital and content strategy via Oh K!’s Social Media and web platforms. A key focus on PR partnerships (influencer & brand) as well as assisting in creating engaging content to engage the target audience.
Social & PR Responsibilities:
• Assist Beauty Marketing Manager in influencer outreach to support the current digital strategy for Oh K!
• Coordinate Influencer activity in conjunction with retailer's strategy /guidelines / events.
• Manage the EU influencer database.
• Be flexible in your work approach and able to assist on the community management of beauty brands and be responsive to DM’s and comments.
• Weekly reporting to European team of key PR & social media features, KPIs analysis etc.
• Use reporting as a tool to voice trends and patterns in the data – where can Oh K! add more value to their PR & Digital Strategy.
• Develop engaging and creative copywriting for Twitter and Instagram stories on a weekly basis.
• Manage and maintain inventory of samples stock, ensure marketing area is free of boxes at all times and marketing cupboards are neat and tidy.
• Support Senior Marketing Manager with the execution of various global trade shows throughout the year.
• With the assistance of the wider team, take ownership of Oh K! Website. Responsibilities include (but not limited to); uploading product, processing orders, blog content, maintenance and copy writing.
• Execute web audit and implement amends to be signed off by Marketing Manager.
• Post Graduate in the field of Marketing, Advertising, or Business.
• 0-2 years’ experience in a similar content / social role.
• An interest and awareness of k-beauty, fashion and lifestyle bloggers.
• Eager to learn and willingness to get ‘stuck-in'.
• Have a hands-on work ethic, and the mind-set that no job is too small.
• Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Photoshop (preferable not essential).
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
• Fluent in English.